Home Care in Silicon ValleyHome care and care giving of the elderly and special needs individuals is as difficult and stressful on the San Francisco peninsula as anywhere else in the country. Despite the of Silicon Valley, as the central peninsula is known, finding appropriate care for loved ones is still challenging.
Home Care is StressfulIf you are trying to care for a friend or family member don't underestimate the personal stress and the toll it can take on your time and health. Here are some hints for dealing with stress.
- Take care of your health first. You can't help if you're sick.
- Connect with friends. Get emotional and time support.
- Ask for help. Professional home care help can be affordable and lifesaving for you.
- Check for community resources.
- Get a break. Respite care is time and money well spent.
- Relax and keep a positive attitude.
Be realistic about your feelings and how much you can do. Help is available and you deserve to have a life of your won.